Before continuing with these instructions, please make sure you are using a district PC - NOT a MacBook or a Chromebook. If you are using a laptop, please dock your device before continuing as this process only works if you are connected to the network via ethernet cable - not wirelessly. If you do not have access to a docking station, or are using a MacBook or Chromebook, please use a desktop located in the main office or a computer lab.
- Shut down the computer.
- Turn the computer back on.
- Log in as you normally do.
- Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE on your keyboard at the same time.
- Click "Change Password".
- If you want to change your password to a new one, enter your current password in the "Current Password" field, and then enter your desired new password in the "New Password" and "Confirm Password" field.
- If you were locked out and just need to regain access to Employee Portal, enter your current password in all three fields (This includes the "Current Password", "New Password", and "Confirm Password" fields). Essentially, you are resetting your password to what it was previously.
- Click "Okay".
- Open an internet browser (e.g. Google Chrome).
- Navigate to your employee portal and log in using your email and the password you just reset.
Please file a tech support ticket if this process does not resolve your issue.